Jan
2007-11-28 06:54:43 UTC
I was so surprised she stuck with Michael after he destroyed her chance
to win that lawsuit. She even said "I love you" to him. I sort of
liked the show better when she was Michael's boss and he was constantly
embarrassing her in front of the upper management by being soooo
inappropriate. I was also surprised when Michael said "I love you" to
her as well, because I thought he was feeling trapped and obligated to
stay with her rather than in love with her.
CoachSchorr
2007-12-08 22:41:42 UTC
I hate to say it but that whole relationship is dangerously close to causing
the show to jump the shark. Jan is veering way into wacky-land and too many
wacky people in one show doesn't work.

I was a little worried that the show would jump the shark when Jim and Pam
finally got together but it still seems to work.
--
-Coach-
http://www.coachschorr.com