?
Di
2007-11-27 00:46:22 UTC
So nobody talks here?
(We're not on strike are we...?)
Tim Skirvin
2007-12-06 00:00:28 UTC
Post by Di
So nobody talks here?
(We're not on strike are we...?)
I think there's just less to talk about since the strike. I guess
the strike itself is *fairly* on-topic, since the Office is in a unique
position with it...

- Tim Skirvin (***@killfile.org)
--
http://www.killfile.org/~tskirvin/ Skirv's Homepage <FISH>< <*>
http://www.killfile.org/~tskirvin/archives/ Skirv's Archives
Jim Heckman
2007-12-06 10:11:25 UTC
Post by Tim Skirvin
Post by Di
So nobody talks here?
(We're not on strike are we...?)
I think there's just less to talk about since the strike. I guess
the strike itself is *fairly* on-topic, since the Office is in a unique
position with it...
? What's unique about The Office vis-a-vis the strike?
Jim Heckman
Tim Skirvin
2007-12-06 18:12:01 UTC
Post by Jim Heckman
Post by Tim Skirvin
I think there's just less to talk about since the strike. I guess
the strike itself is *fairly* on-topic, since the Office is in a unique
position with it...
? What's unique about The Office vis-a-vis the strike?
Most of the actors are also writers (and possibly vice-versa), so
the strike affected them disproportionately. They're also participating
more in the youtube-video thing, or at the least were.

- Tim Skirvin (***@killfile.org)
--
http://www.killfile.org/~tskirvin/ Skirv's Homepage <FISH>< <*>
http://www.killfile.org/~tskirvin/projects/ Skirv's Projects